Saturday, April 4, 2009

Initial


Assalamualaikum everyone...Hello there my name is Mohd Firdaus bin Muhamad..This is the very first time for me writing in a blog..Actually my classmates and i need to creat this blog as an assigment that our lecturer give to us..So by hook or by crook, happy or not, we need to create it so that we all can get marks for our assessment..hehehe..

First thing first, i would like to express my thanks to my 'Pension Scheme' lecturer Dr. Fauziah Hanim Tafri who encourage my classmate and i to do something different for our subject that related to this up-to-date technological world..

As we know, nowadays, more and more people using a blog to express their feelings, to tell something, to spread out the gossips etc etc etc...So my classmate and i taking the chance by using this blog to tell people out there about the retirement funds that we have in Malaysia..We also we summarize the article that we have been read through so that all of you can get a little bit information about what we have learned in the class..

I hope you guys can enjoy reading the thing that we will post on this blog and hopefully all of you can get some idea and knowledge and be prepare for your financial situation when you retire one day..Thank you..until we meet again guys..

1 comment: